Monday 4 April 2011

Last Train

Yet again I have been overhwelmed by the comments about our last re-release: lovely to hear all the positive feeling people still have for Maya. I can only hope that you like this month's re-release as much.

Today sees the digital re-issue of "Last Train to Lhasa", possibly my most well known album - "Y'know, the one with the train ....?"!!

I searched around to find extras, and was happy to discover the original version of "Eagle", which was supposed to go on disc 1 when "Lhasa" was first released but in the end we decided to leave it off and just have the ambient mix on disc 2. I have also added previously unreleased live versions of "Amber", "White Paint" and "Kincajou".
As with "Songs" and "Maya", "Lhasa" is available from all good download platforms, and from our Bandcamp page for £5.99 (which also gives you my "Here Comes the Norse Gods" remix of "Kincajou" as a bonus track).

I have had several emails asking when these re-issued albums with the extra tracks will be available physically - happy to say we are working on that right now, and hope to get something out either later this year or early next.

The gigs continue to flow in: on top of those announced last month, I have also been booked to play at the Life Festival (Ireland) on May 28th, Hebden Bridge Trades Club on June 17th and at Alchemy Festival (Lincolnshire) on September 18th, and we're still working on a few more.