Saturday 12 March 2011

Maya














Thanks to all of you who have bought the “Songs from the Silk Road” anthology: your support and comments mean a lot to me.

It has been a wonderful process, going through the back catalogue and establishing some kind of control over it, and the whole experience has made me excited about creating new music.

The new material won't see the light of day till 2012, I am afraid, but for now I am happy to announce the first in a series of digital re-releases: “Maya” came out this week, complete with 3 extra tracks and slightly tweaked artwork. It is available from all download platforms (iTunes, eMusic, Amazon etc), but as with “Songs”, we have put it up on Bandcamp where you can download it for £4.99.

Gigs are coming in for the year: in June I am DJing at Sunrise Festival then playing live at Willowman and Glastonbury Festivals; in August I am playing Ozora (Hungary), Endorse-it in Dorset, Sonica (Montengro) and Aurora (Greece) Festivals. I don't know the date and times for some of the sets, but as soon as I do, I will post them up on Facebook and on the website. More dates are being added so do keep checking.